Great Britain Gold Sovereign Queen Victoria – Veil Head 1893-1901
British Victoria Sovereigns showing the veiled head design minted from 1893-1901. One of the more unique Gold sovereign designs of Queen Victoria.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in AU-BU Condition
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
- Random Years based on current inventory
44 in stock
Additional discount of $50.00 per Monster Box applied at checkout for purchases of 1500 oz or more. We will also provide further discounts for purchases above 100 oz of Gold or Platinum, please call 1-800-526-7765 for details. We will beat any competitor's price!