Purchasing Gold Bullion
Raw gold is the most coveted of all precious metals in the world, having long been the standard for measuring wealth. While we’re no longer on the gold standard, Gold Bullion Coins and Bars continue to be a popular private investment and means of protecting wealth.
If you’re looking to buy Gold Bullion online at the Guaranteed Lowest Price, Guidance Corporation can help! With over 35 years of experience, we have a large variety of Gold Coins and Bars in our inventory. We also have an extensive network of Dealers to find any Gold coin you have your eye on, even if it’s not listed on our site. Start by browsing our Gold Bullion below or use the search option above to find a specific Coin, Bar or Mintage.
All gold prices are updated live, in accordance with current spot prices.
Showing 1–12 of 474 results
2023 – 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic Coin (BU)$2,054.39
2023 Austrian Gold Philharmonic – Sealed Tube of 10 Coins (BU)$20,526.97
Gold Bullion For Sale
Gold investors often buy gold bullion coins from sovereign mints, preferring these because of their purity and weight. Gold coins are also viewed as a valuable collector’s item, as a large number of mints are in circulation. Our website contains many of the most popular gold bullion coins for sale online, including:
- American Eagles: American Gold Eagles are extremely popular gold bullion coins in the United States because they are legal government currency. The weight, purity, and content of the coins are guaranteed by the United States.
- American Buffalo: The American Gold Buffalo is also a US Mint, and is the only .9999 purity gold coin in America. It is considered the most sought after of America’s national mints.
- Canadian Maple Leaf: Canadian Gold Maples are the official gold bullion coins of Canada, including a Maple Leaf design. Newer coins also include anti-counterfeiting measures.
- Austrian Philharmonic: The Philharmonic is Austria’s leading bullion coin, containing .9999 pure gold. They were first issued in 1989, and are the only European gold coin to exist from pre-”Euro” to the current economy.
- South African Krugerrand: The Krugerrand is the oldest modern gold bullion coin in the world, having debuted in 1967.
- Chinese Panda: The Chinese Gold Panda was introduced in 1982, and feature a design of the Temple of Heaven along with a Giant Panda on the other side.
- Australian Kangaroo: The Gold Kangaroo is a gold bullion coin that was first introduced by the Perth Mint in 1986. These coins also include .9999 pure gold content.
Gold Bullion Bars
The shine of a gold bar is loved by collectors, investors, and just about everyone else. While gold bullion coins offer great diversity of designs, you have even more options when you buy gold bars online. Our gold bars feature at least .999 pure gold, with a standard purity of .9999. Weights can also vary greatly, ranging from 1 gram to 5 kilograms. As with our gold bullion coins, we can help you buy gold bullion bars of all designs, even if they aren’t found on our online store.
Why You Should Buy Gold Bullion
There’s good reason why people still value gold, and why gold has been the leading montary metal for hundreds of years.
Gold is easily recognizable, and is the most malleable metal on earth. This means it is easy to shape without losing value, making it perfect for minting. Gold value has withstood time because it is sound money. It is a pure metal with universal appeal that will never lose value since there is a finite amount of it. This means that buying raw gold bullion is a low-risk financial investment, while also being a great collector’s item.