2020 Silver Libertad Highlights:
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .999 pure silver
- Limited Mintage of 300,000 coins
- Individual coins are shipping in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are additionally packaged in plastic tubes
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de México.
The obverse of the coin includes a sculptural design of Mexico’s National shield, historic National Coats of Arms, and the text “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States). The reverse of the 2020 libertad pays homage to Mexico’s rich history, including the Winged Victory statue standing in front of two well-known Mexican volcanoes, Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl.
Unlike other bullion, the silver libertad does not have an established face value due to its limited mintage. Each coin is available in BU condition, and available at the guaranteed lowest prices from Guidance Corporation.