1984 – 1 oz Mexican Silver Libertad
Highly sought after and difficult to obtain, silver Libertads are Mexico’s treasured coins and this 1984 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1984 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
29 in stock
Additional Discounts Available For Quantities Above 40 oz of Gold or 1500 oz of Silver. We Will Beat Any Competitor Price! Call 1-800-526-7765 For Details!