$20 St. Gaudens Double Eagle Gold Coin-NGC/PCGS MS-64 (1907-1933)
Additional discount of $50.00 per Monster Box applied at checkout for purchases of 1500 oz or more. We will also provide further discounts for purchases above 60 oz of Gold or Platinum, please call 1-800-526-7765 for details. We will beat any competitor's price!
Combining historical appeal and trusted Gold content make Pre-33 Gold a favorite for both bullion investors and coin collectors. This coin features the beautiful Saint-Gaudens design and certification by PCGS or NGC, two of the most trusted names in numismatics.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS or NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun’s rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars” above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.