$20 St. Gaudens Double Eagle Gold Coin-NGC/PCGS MS-63 (1907-1933)
Additional discount of $50.00 per Monster Box applied at checkout for purchases of 1500 oz or more. We will also provide further discounts for purchases above 60 oz of Gold or Platinum, please call 1-800-526-7765 for details. We will beat any competitor's price!
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding further collectibility to those remaining in high grades, such as this example certified MS-63. These Gold coins circulated in the U.S. more than 80 years ago.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS or NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun’s rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars” above.
- Edge: The motto “E Pluribus Unum” with the words divided by stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco Mints.