$20 St. Gaudens Double Eagle Gold Coin-NGC/PCGS MS-63 (1907-1933)
Additional discount of $50.00 per Monster Box applied at checkout for purchases of 1500 oz or more. We will also provide further discounts for purchases above 60 oz of Gold or Platinum, please call 1-800-526-7765 for details.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding further collectibility to those remaining in high grades, such as this example certified MS-63. These Gold coins circulated in the U.S. more than 80 years ago.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS or NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun’s rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with “United States of America” and “Twenty Dollars” above.
- Edge: The motto “E Pluribus Unum” with the words divided by stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco Mints.
We will beat any competitor's price!