$20 St. Gaudens Double Eagle Gold Coin-NGC or PCGS MS-61 (1907-1933)
Additional Discounts Available For Quantities Above 20 oz Of Gold Or 1500 oz Of Silver. We Will Beat Any Competitor Price! Call 1-800-526-7765 For Details!
The $20 Gold Double Eagle is considered by many to be the most beautiful gold coin in the nations history. Its iconic design was created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and features an inspiring vision of Liberty leading the nation forward from the capital city of Washington D.C. Right now, Pre-33 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Coins are available to purchase online with PCGS or NGC certification.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the PCGS or NGC!
- Issued from 1907 to 1933!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains .9675 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $20 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 61 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is the image of Lady Liberty with her torch and an olive branch.
- Reverse includes the design of an American bald eagle gliding in flight over the sun.
- Please keep in mind that purchasing multiples could result in receiving several coins with the same date mark, inscriptions, and grading house label.