Among the most popular and recognizable designs, the PAMP Suisse Platinum Lady Fortuna Bars are highly desirable as a stunning bar with an affordable size and high quality.. This unique multigram bullion set presents 25 Fortuna ingots weighing 1 gram with a purity of .9995 fine platinum each. These platinum bars are also ingeniously packaged within interconnecting CertiPAMP units that may be snapped off from the set as desired. Diversify your precious metals portfolio with platinum now!
Lady Fortuna bars is the Roman Goddess of luck, chance, and fortune. In the design, she wears a blindfold just like Justice is known for, although they are not the same Goddess in Roman Mythology. Lady Fortuna’s blindfold represents the unpredictable nature of life. But, in her hands is a cornucopia with coins that she holds out to share. PAMP Suisse features this same depiction of her on many of their bullion products in gold, silver, and platinum. These particular fractional platinum Lady Fortuna bars offer you an ideal way to quickly and inexpensively add this popular mint, beloved design, and precious metal to your collection.
The obverse of the platinum bar features “Lady Fortuna,” commonly known as “Lady Luck”. She is blindfolded and looking to the left while holding out a cornucopia filled with wealth to give away.
The reverse of the bar is emblazoned with the PAMP Suisse logo at the top. It also displays all bar’s vital statistics including weight, purity, and a unique serial number. The “Essayeur Fonduer” insignia, which is featured underneath the text, serves as an engraved assay to verify this information.
- Good Delivery: PAMP products are accredited as “Good Delivery” by London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM), Swiss National Bank (SNB), The leading futures markets: TOCOM, COMEX/NYMEX, and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
- Accredited By The Swiss Federal Bureau: PAMP precious metals bar quality is verified by independent sworn assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals (Assayer Fondeur).
- Exacting Quality Standards: Pamp bars are produced using the highest Swiss engineering skills at a modern, state-of-the-art refinery – the best assurance of consistent quality excellence.
- Fine Details: An exceptionally high quality finish is an internationally recognized signature of PAMP products. Handsome designs add value to the fine precious metal content, making PAMP bars coveted and collectible.
- Authenticity And Identification: Each PAMP bar is individually registered and sealed in signed, a protective CertiPAMP™ package that guarantees the assayed fine precious metals content, weight and quality.