- Contains 500 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500,000 coins!
- Coins are shipped in a mint sealed monster box with serial number indicating production at the Philadelphia Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Only 1,000 monster boxes were produced in Philadelphia in 2021, making this the among the rarest bullion Silver Eagles ever produced.
The Walking Liberty design, originally created in 1916, graces the obverse of the coin. Lady Liberty is shown striding toward the rising sun, symbolizing the dawn of a new day. She carries laurel and oak boughs in her arm while wearing a dress decorated with the stars and stripes of Old Glory. “LIBERTY” is boldly inscribed above while the year-date “2021” is found at the bottom rim.
On the reverse, a bald eagle is depicted with its wings spread wide in a heraldic pose. Thirteen stars are arranged in an inverted triangle above the eagle’s head. Its talons are clasping a bundle of arrows and an olive branch. Rim inscriptions include the issuing country “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the specifications “1 OZ. FINE SILVER~ONE DOLLAR.” The edge is reeded.