The obverse of the 10-ounce Silver Maple features a right-facing bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Susanna Blunt. This image has appeared on the obverse of Silver Canadian Maples since 2004. The Queen wears beautiful royal earrings and necklace. In the background, the added radial lines security feature appears behind her.
The reverse of the Silver Maple Leaf coin displays a detailed Sugar Maple Leaf branch, with two leaves hanging off it. A micro-engraved maple leaf near the bottom right of the coin provides an added layer of security.
- A 10 oz. weight featuring the highest denomination made available in silver bullion ($50 CAD face value).
- The coin’s 76.25 millimetre diameter provides an uncommonly large canvas that allows every detail to shine.
- Features the distinctive bullion finish of brilliant relief on a lined textured background.
- A striking addition to any Canadiana- or nature-themed collection.
- Two unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines and micro engraved laser maple leaf in the coin field.