- Contains 0.750 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in the original mint box with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts relief of the coin’s originally issued in 1964 with the dual dates of 1964-2014.
- Reverse: Based on the Presidential Seal and was created by U.S. Mint Sculptor-Engraver Frank Gasparro. It consists of an eagle with a shield on its breast holding a olive branch and bundle of 13 arrows. The weight and fineness listed directly below the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- As with any antique coin, slight copper spots/toning may appear over time.