- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Second year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the exceptional MS-69 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
New Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new design for the 2021 Silver Eagles. This new 2023 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
The American Eagle coin’s obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman’s full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
PCGS is an independent third-party grading service, certifies the authenticity and condition of each coin before encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition.