These magnificent coins celebrate the Year of the Tiger, the third of twelve animals associated with the ancient Chinese lunar calendar. These coins are one of the most popular series available and sell out every year! Get yours today!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a tiger standing on a peak with its head turned towards its tail. The animal’s open jaw features razor-sharp canine teeth. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for “tiger”, the inscription “TIGER 2022” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.