20 Francs Napoleon III France Gold Coin
Well preserved 19th century French Gold. Each coin contains .1867 oz of pure Gold, and feature a likeness of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath which contains the value and date.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1853-1869.
- Delivered in Average Circulated Condition
Struck during the reign of Napoleon III (1853-1870), these classic French Gold coins would be perfect for any Gold coin collection.
17 in stock
Additional Discounts Available For Quantities Above 40 oz of Gold or 1500 oz of Silver. We Will Beat Any Competitor Price! Call 1-800-526-7765 For Details!