20 Francs Napoleon III France Gold Coin
Well preserved 19th century French Gold. Each coin contains .1867 oz of pure Gold, and feature a likeness of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath which contains the value and date.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1853-1869.
- Delivered in Average Circulated Condition
Struck during the reign of Napoleon III (1853-1870), these classic French Gold coins would be perfect for any Gold coin collection.
17 in stock
Additional discount of $50.00 per Monster Box applied at checkout for purchases of 1500 oz or more. We will also provide further discounts for purchases above 60 oz of Gold or Platinum, please call 1-800-526-7765 for details.
We will beat any competitor's price!