Valcambi Suisse is located in Balerna, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1961 as Valori & Cambi. Following acquisition by Credit Suisse in 1968, the refinery became known as Valcambi Suisse and earned London and Comex good delivery status.
- Arrives with an Assay card.
- Contains 10 Grams of .9999 pure gold.
- Available as a brand-new product.
- Obverse features the important engravings of purity, metal content, and weight.
- Reverse bears the name of the refinery.
- Struck by Valcambi Suisse.