The Chinese sovereign mint began issuing the 30 gram Panda in 1986. Each year the reverse design changes, but the coin always features the adorable Panda in its natural environs.
Collectors look forward to the new design as it is released each year.
The Silver Panda Offers:
- 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes protected in a plastic
- Obverse: The Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Various depictions of the Panda in its natural habitat
- Legal tender for 10 yuan, guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.