- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of no more than 30,000 pieces.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a tiger standing on a peak with its head turned towards its tail. The animal’s open jaw features razor-sharp canine teeth. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for “tiger”, the inscription “TIGER 2022” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.