The obverse of the Kangaroo bears the right-profile portrait of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, and the denomination.
The reverse spotlights an image of the red kangaroo with sun rays behind it. This design is bordered by the inscriptions “AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO”, “2021”, weight, and purity of the coin. In the inscription, the word “AUSTRALIAN” contains a special security feature with a micro-engraved letter “A” inside its first letter. This helps to better secure the Silver Kangaroo coin against counterfeiting.
- Box of 250 coins, each made from .9999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Face value of $1 AUD
- Australian Legal Tender
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- 250 coins come in a mint-issued monster box sealed with straps
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the inscriptions “ELIZABETH II”, “AUSTRALIA”, and “1 DOLLAR”.
- Reverse: Showcases a red kangaroo in mid-hop, and it is surrounded by rays of sunlight. The inscriptions encircling the kangaroo design include words ‘AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO,’ weight, purity, and “2021”.