You will rarely see pandas communing with other species, let alone each other. Pandas are definitely introverts of the animal kingdom, only in pairs or trios when cubs are involved.
When collecting the Chinese Gold Panda series, collectors and investors take pride in the immaculate brilliant uncirculated finish that is begging to be called proof instead. The use of the matte finish harmoniously balanced with a clearer strike causes the pandas and designs to jump out of the coin. The best part of the amazing craftsmanship of these coins is they change yearly, causing not one year to match. This allures mature collectors and investors in that are willing to bite the bait of these unique coins. The 1996 Chinese Gold Panda coin weighs one full ounce of .999 fine gold and reveals a flawless brilliant uncirculated finish. To top it all off, each coin is contained in a mint-sealed capsule to protect it from scratching.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People’s Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda climbing a tree.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.